Saturday, March 19, 2016

A little pick me up with silly babies!

There are so many funny memes and pictures on the internet these days. I decided that I would go in search of a few that would perfectly describe my life with an infant and a crazy toddler. Well, to say I found a few would be an understatement. There were so many that it was hard to choose from. So I decided to post a few here. I hope they give you a good laugh and make your day brighter. I'm sure that anyone with children can easily relate. I hope many of these bring about some silly stories and if they do I would love to hear them!


I can never pee in peace.



EVERY DAY!!


My two year old doesn't want to potty on the potty. She will instead tell me when she poops so I can change her.


Oh yes!! My kids are always into trouble following silence.

Yep! Just as I get settled into my bed and start to fall asleep a child cries.

 
Every time!


I hope these brought a smile to your face and maybe made you chuckle a little.